Southwest Synergistic Solutions has created a versatile light system with many outdoors applications. Originally created for the military and search and rescue these lights have been tested and used in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can be sure the E/T LIGHTS will hold up to the rigors of the outdoors. As an avid outdoorsman myself I have found many uses for the E/T Lights both in the field and at home.
E/T LIGHTS combine four colors and multiple flash patterns into one light that add to their versatility. Listed below is just a few ways I use these great alternatives to chemical light sticks.
1) E/T LIGHTS can help you find your way out of hunting areas in the dark. I like to place just one or two lights at along my route to my stand just to help me through the woods without using a flashlight. I like to ease out of a good hunting spot without a flashlight to keep from letting the deer know I am in there. I just find the E/T LIGHT and know that I need to turn and then I mark another spot maybe at a good crossing point on a creek. Another great use for the E/T LIGHTS is when I use my jon boat to access hunting spots. One place I hunt the route is littered with standing timber and some are just below the surface. By placing a few lights along the way to mark where the channel is I can ease out of the narrow cove without shining a spotlight all over my hunting area. Besides using a spotlight really hurts your night vision and I really would rather use the moonlight and a few of the E/T LIGHTS to at least get me out of the timber.
2) The E/T LIGHTS are great for marking limb lines and jugs when catfishing. The lights can be hung on the limb where you tied your line to help you locate it easier in the dark. The E/T LIGHTS will also fit inside your jugs to light them up so you can see when you get a bite. Again this allows you to watch your jugs without shining a spotlight to find them.
3) The E/T LIGHTS are great for marking a blood trail when you make that last minute shot and have to track it in the dark. Having a few of these lights can help you mark the blood trail and get an idea where the deer might be going which can help you locate the next drop of blood.
4) Another great use for the E/T LIGHT is as a signal light. Whether you are hiking or boating the E/T LIGHT can be used to signal for help if there is ever a problem. I have one in my boat and I know that if I am ever stranded I can hold the E/T LIGHT in the air with it in flashing mode where it can be seen and help can be on its way sooner.
5) My wife has been bugging me to get some lights to mark the obstacles throughout our campsite. The E/T LIGHTS are perfect for marking guy lines and any other hazards throughout your campsite. The optional magnetic base allows you to easily place a light on your trailer tongue as well as the campsite electrical box which always seems to be in the back where it's invisible after dark. There is nothing worse than someone walking right into the box and stepping on the cord removing all power to the camper leaving us all in the dark. With a E/T LIGHT hanging from the box this problem is history and if for some reason the breaker trips the E/T LIGHT helps you safely get to the box quickly and see to reset the breaker.
6) The E/T LIGHTS are great for nighttime hikes. Whether hiking on your neighborhood sidewalks or hiking on a trail in your favorite park the E/T LIGHTS are great for safety as well as just keeping up with everyone on the hike. We even put a light on our little Yorkshire Terrier. Smokey is a runner and you never know when he might take off and in the dark he can be hard to find but with an E/T LIGHT attached to his collar we know exactly where he is no matter how far he decides to run.
7) The E/T LIGHTS are great as backup navigation lights for your boat or kayak if your boat lights have an issue the E/T LIGHTS will get you back home safely and legally. I have got a ticket before when my front navigation lights actually broke internally. That ticket would have bought the E/T LIGHTS I needed to use as backup navigation lights that night.
8) The E/T LIGHT is great for low light illumination whether looking around your boat for bait, digging for lures or just getting cold drink from the cooler. The E/T LIGHTS work equally great when fishing at night from shore and you just don't want to shine a bright light and kill your night vision.
E/T LIGHTS can be operated for 1-4 penny's per hour as opposed to $1 for every chemical light you crack and throw away. The E/T LIGHTS can last up to 10+ days on one battery in the flashing selection. That's 240 hours! This means that if you take an hour walk a few times a week your E/T LIGHT battery will easily last a year before it needs changing. Click the image above or the link and check out the E/T LIGHT website for much more information and uses for these great lights.