Cooking Crappie Cakes in an Air Fryer
My wife grew up on salmon patties and patties made with white suckers. She also loves crappie so I have been looking for a way to make crappie into patties or cakes. I got this recipe from my Kentucky Lake Crappie Anglers Group and it was posted there by Kevin Covington. Thanks Kevin for the Crappie Cakes in an Air Fryer recipe
Ingredients For Crappie Cakes
- 1-6oz box cornbread stuffing
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup water
- 4 good size filets cooked, I had smoked these
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoning of your choice, I used Tony’s on this batch
Instructions for Cooking Crappie Cakes in an Air Fryer
- Boil cup water add stuffing, mix and set aside.
- In another bowl mix rest of ingredients, then combine with stuffing.
- Pat them up into round cakes
- Air fry around 4 minutes a side.
Makes 8-10 cakes depending on how big you make them.